NCC Approved Workshop
We are proud to be an Approved Workshop
It’s not a legal requirement to have your caravan or motorhome serviced but it is a legal requirement that it's roadworthy. We recommend you use a workshop that’s part of our Approved Workshop Scheme.
We are a member of the Approved Workshop Scheme which was formed to help caravan and motorhome owners find reliable local workshops with competent staff.
Using an Approved Workshop gives you confidence that the technician working on your vehicle is qualified to the required standards. To be part of the scheme, workshops must pass an independent annual inspection and comply with the scheme's rigorous standards.
Benefits of using an Approved Workshop
Along with the requirements for technicians, each workshop must also meet high standards of competency and comply with an industry wide Code of Practice. This means that all workshops will:
- Display a detailed list of prices and labour rates
- Provide an estimate for additional servicing or repairs over £150
- Give a realistic estimated time for completion and collection
- Use genuine spare parts where available
- Make sure work is done using skill, care and professional judgement
- Always provide you with a checklist of work done
- Not start work without your express authority
- Contact you for authority to proceed if additional work is needed
- Notify you in writing of unrectified faults
- Provide you with an honest assessment of the urgency of further repairs
- Normally guarantee all repairs for six months
- Take all reasonable steps to protect any unexpired warranties
For more information or to make a booking please feel free to contact us and we look forward to welcoming you in the future.