Services & Repairs
Based near Bosham in West Sussex we have full workshop facilities and can carry out an array of work on motorhomes, campervans and caravans. Below are some of the services that we provide but please call us on 01243 572672 to discuss any requirements for your vehicle.
- Motorhome Habitations
- Caravan Servicing
- General Inspections
- 12v/240v Electrical Issues
- Appliance Repairs including Fridges/Cookers/Heaters/Hot Water Systems/Toilets
- Resealing Including Awning Rail Reseals
- Roofvent & Window Repairs/Replacement
- Accessories Supplied & Fitted
- Damp Checks & Repairs
We are an AWS Approved workshop but what does this mean. The Approved Workshop Scheme is a joint enterprise between the NCC (National Caravan Council), The Caravan Club and The Camping and Caravanning Club. It is the benchmark for motorhome and touring caravan servicing.
We are an approved Alde workshop and can carry out work and repairs including warranty repairs to your Alde heating system without invalidating your warranty.
We carry the official Alde service pump and we can carry out anti-freeze changes using the correct specification anti-freeze. Remember that using the incorrect anti-freeze can cause damage to your heating system
Through the AWS workshop scheme we are approved by Adria to carry out servicing on both motorhomes and caravans without invalidating your warranty.
Adria states that servicing must occur within 30 days either side of the registration date.
- “Thank you so much for sorting out the solar panel on my Hymer. For years it was not charging correctly and after visiting many workshops you guys were able to source the correct Hymer part I required and it is now perfect” Mr W (Glasgow)
- “Meridian always come up trumps when I visit them. A family run company, John, Jan, Mike and Charlie always make me feel comfortable and sort out any problem promptly and at very competitive costs. I would recommend to them to anyone with any jobs large or small” Mrs M (Google Online Review)
- “I have used Meridian a couple of times and on both occasions the service was excellent. They did a fantastic job of repairing damp around the habitation door on my motorhome and I'll be using them for any future work.” Mr F (Google Online Review)
- “We have just bought a second-hand Autotrail Scout and the brochure was not clear on how to use the heater so I called Meridian to book it in for repair as we thought the heater was not working. Mike could not have been more helpful and talked me through what I had to do, saying that I could drop it in at Bosham and he would look at it, Mike also quoted me the lower and upper charges should a repair be necessary, which thankfully it is not. I will definitely be taking our motorhome to Meridian for all future work as I am very impressed with their attitude and knowledge.” Julia S (Yell.com Online Review)